Austin’s Premier Internet Data & Voice Consultants
Rest easy knowing you have the highest Quality of Service, at the most competitive rates! From local providers like Grande, Spectrum & CenturyLink, to Global players like Comcast, AT&T, Windstream, Telco Data represents over 50 internet & voice providers. Let Telco Data do the research, all for no additional charge!
Coax – Cable Modem
DSL / U-verse
Ethernet Private Line (E-line)
Data Center connectivity
Direct Dial Numbers (DID)
Analog (POTS) lines
Point to Point
Benefits of Our Carrier Services in Austin, TX
By working with a Master Agent like Telco Data you receive the following benefits.
- Objectivity – As a broker of services Telco Data is not biased toward a particular service provider. We have access to over 35 carriers, which means we can find the service that fits your business best, every time.
- Guidance – Although you may only sign a telecommunications contract every few years, Telco Data helps companies sign contracts every day. Using proprietary pricing software that is updated in real-time, we have access to technology that allows us to guide you through the process of quoting, selecting an appropriate provider, provisioning and any customer service issues you may have.
- Leverage – By putting a significant volume of traffic through our providers, Telco Data has access to special pricing discounts that you just can’t get direct, or with another broker. In fact, we were the top sales partner with many of our carriers – which ultimately benefits your company if you do business with Telco Data.
- Low Price Guarantee – You won’t find a better deal going directly to our vendors or by going to another broker who sells these same vendors.
- How can we offer such a low price guarantee? See Bullet 3.
- On hold? Yea right! – No more waiting on hold for hours for a simple tech support or billing question. As your broker, we deal directly with your carrier for faster turnaround and less hassles for you. This frees up your time to focus on running your business.
- FREE Live Circuit Monitoring – Arm yourself with a competitive advantage with 24/7 Circuit Monitoring at no cost to you! Ping for packet loss or latency; TraceRoute to see circuit performance metrics; Notification alerts via email if your circuit goes down; Dashboard & Reporting via web-based access, so you can feel confident your circuit is running at it’s full potential.
For expert knowledge and professional voice and data carrier services in Austin, TX, look no further than Telco Data. Give us a call at (512) 977-0505 to schedule a consultation today.
Internet Data & Voice Services FAQs
Telephone carrier services make it possible to connect your calls and other communications. The telephone carrier service is the underlying network that makes your Internet and voice communication possible. CenturyLink, Comcast, AT&T, and multiple other providers offer telephone carrier services.
The cost of your telephone carrier services depends on the carrier you go with and the services you need. There are multiple options for data and voice services, so you can go with a package that meets your needs and your budget. At Telco Data, we work with 35+ carriers and will give you the most competitive rate possible!
Today’s companies need to store and access large amounts of data. With data services, you can outsource the management of that data and have it stored securely in the cloud. This allows you to access it easily from anywhere.
Voice services enable your business to communicate via phone. It also gives you access to several features like voicemail, call forwarding, and other standard telephone features. Voice services can be traditional phone lines or voice-over-internet services.
Data services allow you to send and receive data. Data services for business may include fiber internet, Coax – Cable Modem, DSL / U-verse, MPLS, Ethernet Private Line (E-line), Data Center connectivity, Cloud Services, SD WAN, Co Location, and more.
Voice services may include PRI, T-1, SIP Trunks, Direct Dial Numbers (DID), Long Distance, Wholesale, Analog (POTS) lines, VoIP, and Point to Point.
Fiber internet offers a very fast connection using fiber-optic cables to send data to and from your connected devices. Fiber-optic cables can carry digital information swiftly over long distances. It’s more efficient than traditional cables.
Direct dial numbers, or direct inward dialing (DID) can provide your company with a block of telephone numbers for calling into your PBX system. This allows companies to provide individual phone numbers to various people or workstations within the company, without need for a physical line into the PBX for each connection.
Direct dial numbers are great for business! With DID, you can offer a quick way for callers to reach the exact person or department that they need to communicate with. It saves time and makes things easier for callers and employees alike.
Data center connectivity allows your various devices and equipment to connect to the data center, which is generally a dedicated room or space within your building. It allows your devices and equipment to communicate and transfer data.
Telco-Data always goes the extra mile to complete any job your satisfaction. Customer services and the technicians are top-notch!
Lorenzo came in, answered all our questions patiently and completed the installation to our satisfaction. We were impressed by his work ethics and his attention to detail. Thank you to Lorenzo and Telco-Data for such a remarkable experience!
The team members at Telco-Data were able to manage a very large project with utmost care and professionalism. They also were able to tackle this large project on very short notice and they solved all of our issues with precision. Their pricing was also competitive and they didn’t miss a single detail.
Telco-Data did an amazing job on our cabling project. They provided us with a firm quote that was within our budget and completed the job to perfection! We will definitely be using them once again in the future. Thanks Telco-Data!
We appreciate all the hard work and effort that the Telco-Data team put in. They responded in a timely manner and did a great job for us!